2019 Quintet Board of Directors
The Association of Quintet Homeowners is managed by a volunteer board of directors, including:
Joan Buttram – Chair – (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mary Frances Faupel – Secretary (email@example.com)
Jim Dodson - Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
John Hemmingsen - Director (email@example.com)
Kaci Baugh- Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Elva Kopacz - Director (email@example.com)
Tom Cherry – Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The board meets on the last Tuesday of the month at 6:00 PM in the Piano Room. These are open meetings. Everyone is invited.
2019 Quintet Committees
• ARCHITECTURE: scheduled as needed; email@example.com Chair/Liaison: John Hemmingsen; Secretary: Larry Erickson; Members: Tom Cherry, Henry Cunningham, Tron Stadelman.
• ART PRESERVATION: scheduled as needed; firstname.lastname@example.org Co-Chairs: Alberto Ràfols, Zola Goodell; Liaison: -----Secretary: Richard Scott.
• COMMUNICATIONS: scheduled as needed; email@example.com Chair: Louise Lague; Liaison: Mary Fran Faupel. Members: Tom Lichty, Sally Petersen.
• FINANCE: TUE, MAY 14, 2019 6:15 PM PIANO ROOM; firstname.lastname@example.org Chair/Liaison: Jim Dodson; Secretary: TBD; Members: Jane Edwards, Heidi Moore, Tom Lichty.
• LANDSCAPE: TUE, MAY 14, 2019 5:00 PM; email@example.com Chair: Tom Cherry; Liaison: John Hemmingsen; Secretary: Marilyn Schirk. Members: Tron Stadelman, Pat Rusina, Bill Stegmaier, Robert Harrington, Cherie Hemmingsen, Rhea Singer, Patrick Berg, Susan Cato, Sergei Nikonorov, Kurt Welty, Zita Nyitrai, Margaret McMahon, Lori Romer, Winston Tseng.
• Special Projects subcommittee: Chair: Tron Stadelman, Co-chairs: Patrick Berg, Pat Rusina.
• RESERVES/MAINTENANCE: THU, MAY 9, 2019 6:00 PM; firstname.lastname@example.org Chair/Secretary: Kurt Welty; Liaison: Jim Dobson; Members: Dwight Lockwood, Cherie Hemmingsen, Tom Cherry.
• RULES & REGULATIONS: WED, MAY 8, 2019 6 :00 PM; email@example.com Chair: Jane Edwards; Liaison/Secretary: Kaci Baugh. Members: Phillip Wu, Elva Kopacz.
• SECURITY: scheduled as needed; firstname.lastname@example.org Chair: Colene Pool; Liaison: Tom Cherry; Secretary: TBD. Members: Tom Cherry, Gayle Kummer, Birgitta Carlson.
• Emergency Preparedness subcommittee: meeting follows Security. Chair: Birgitta Carlson; Tom Cherry.